-   -   Mail Merge creates a space in the address block (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/36316-mail-merge-creates-space-address-block.html)

Crazy for Home Loans

Mail Merge creates a space in the address block

I have a mailing database in excel that I am merging to letters and lables in
word. The address block shows that it is all the way over the the margin, but
when it merges over there is automatically a space before the recipient's
name on the letter. This space is not in Excel fields. How do I get it to
stop doing that.

Debra Dalgleish

You could try the following suggestion from Word MVP Doug Robbins:

http://groups.google.ca/group/micros...=en&lr=lang_en

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List