-   -   Making a rota list (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/363144-making-rota-list.html)

Tyler Durden

Making a rota list

I work on in a Fire Station and we occasionally have to send Fire Fighters to another station. When the person at the top of the list has been sent to another station they go to the bottom of the list, and everyone else in the list moves up a place.

Can I do this quickly in excel?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Don Guillett[_2_]

Making a rota list

Probably. Send me your file and this msg to dguillett1 @gmail.com

--
Tyler Durden

Don Guillett[_2_]

Making a rota list

wrote:
I work on in a Fire Station and we occasionally have to send Fire
Fighters to another station. *When the person at the top of the list has
been sent to another station they go to the bottom of the list, and
everyone else in the list moves up a place.

Can I do this quickly in excel?

Thanks in advance for any help.

--
Tyler Durden