-   -   my tabs are hidden and can't make them show (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/36028-my-tabs-hidden-cant-make-them-show.html)

Wendy

my tabs are hidden and can't make them show

I have performed the commands that are suppose to show tabs for the sheets in
worksheet. But doesn't seem to work and I cna't figure out how to fix so that
I can see all of my sheets at bottom. Need help.

CyberTaz

Hi Wendy-

ToolsOptionsView, check the option for Sheet Tabs.

HTH |:)

"Wendy" wrote:

I have performed the commands that are suppose to show tabs for the sheets in
worksheet. But doesn't seem to work and I cna't figure out how to fix so that
I can see all of my sheets at bottom. Need help.

Sloth

If this is what you tried already, then it's possible that the scroll bar is
covering them up. There should be a little bar to the left of the < arrow.
Try click+dragging it to the right.