-   -   angled columns (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/36025-angled-columns.html)

[email protected]

angled columns

I was trying to make an order form and I wanted to slant the top rows of the
columns, but I've forgotten how to do it. Can anyone tell me how?

Thanks!

Bob Phillips

FormatCellsAlignment and set the orientation dial

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

" m
wrote in message ...
I was trying to make an order form and I wanted to slant the top rows of

the
columns, but I've forgotten how to do it. Can anyone tell me how?

Thanks!

FASTWRX

1. Select the cells you wish to slant/format
2. Select "Cells. . ." from the Format Menu
3. Click on the alignment tab at the top of the window
4. Type in a particular angle or click on the diagram as to what angle you
would like.
5. Make any other formatting
6. Click "OK"

" wrote:

I was trying to make an order form and I wanted to slant the top rows of the
columns, but I've forgotten how to do it. Can anyone tell me how?

Thanks!

Bob Phillips

As a little extra, if you put a box border around the cell, that gets angled
too. A cool effect.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips