Kilgus

Default Is it possible to lock the height and width of a cell?

I am trying to lock the height and width of my Excel cells so that my overall
area won't change even if I change the size or amount of text in the box. Is
this possible?
Earl Kiosterud

Select the rows, Then adjust the height of one rows. They'll all follow.
Then you can set the height back. Manually setting row height turns off
Format - Row - Autofit. Do the same with your columns.
--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com