-   -   Voice Recognition in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/35972-voice-recognition-excel.html)

Spankit115

Voice Recognition in Excel

How can I enter a list of numbers into successive cells using voice
recognition, at the moment I just get words instead of numbers, e.g. one,
two, three instead of 1,2,3

Debra Dalgleish

Numbers less than twenty are spelled out. To override this, according to
Excel's Help (under the heading, "Things you can do and say with speech
recognition") --

"To dictate all numbers as digits, say "force num," pause briefly, and
then say "5."

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List