-   -   Is there a small business time and material invoice template? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/35924-there-small-business-time-material-invoice-template.html)

Jacktheb

Is there a small business time and material invoice template?

I'm a one man show small business electrical contractor and am looking for a
template to use in Excell or any other microsoft program for invoicing. I
need it to calculate 1.Labour 2.Materials 3.Markup 4.Tax Just someting
simple. I've looked all over the internet and am only able to find expensive
large programs. I just need something simple. If anyone has any suggestions
please let me know.

Anne Troy

Try this, Jack:
http://www.officearticles.com/downloads/invoices.zip
See if that does it for you. If not, perhaps we can help make it what you
need. It tracks sales & customers, too.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"Jacktheb" wrote in message
I'm a one man show small business electrical contractor and am looking for

template to use in Excell or any other microsoft program for invoicing. I
need it to calculate 1.Labour 2.Materials 3.Markup 4.Tax Just someting
simple. I've looked all over the internet and am only able to find

expensive
large programs. I just need something simple. If anyone has any

suggestions
please let me know.

Jacktheb

Thanks for your reply!! I don't think that one will work either.(unless I
don't know how to use it) I just need something that will calculate the
labour and materials I use on the jobs I do so i can bill customers. I'm not
much of an excell user and I'm sure the templates can be modified but I don't
have the knowledge to do so............Thanks again! :)

"Jacktheb" wrote in message
I'm a one man show small business electrical contractor and am looking for

template to use in Excell or any other microsoft program for invoicing. I
need it to calculate 1.Labour 2.Materials 3.Markup 4.Tax Just someting
simple. I've looked all over the internet and am only able to find

expensive
large programs. I just need something simple. If anyone has any

suggestions
please let me know.

Anne Troy

I've been trying to get some stuff uploaded at my site for free download.
See
http://www.officearticles.com/tutori...soft_excel.htm

Maybe that will help, or tell me what you need and I'll see what I can do.
Give me an idea of what a bill of yours might look like.
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com