-   -   how do i get excel to default print to fastdraft on my HP Printer (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/35882-how-do-i-get-excel-default-print-fastdraft-my-hp-printer.html)

Bigtalker

how do i get excel to default print to fastdraft on my HP Printer

I have my HP Printer defaulted to Fastdraft, but in Excel it always prints in
fastnormal unless I change it in the preferences on the print job? can I make
excel xp default to the default print settings?