-   -   How to maintain hyperlink when sorting data? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/35873-how-maintain-hyperlink-when-sorting-data.html)

KJ

How to maintain hyperlink when sorting data?

I have a column of data in which each entry is a hyperlink. When I sort the
data, the hyperlink stays in the cell and the text is sorted, so the text in
the new cells doesn't match the hyperlink.

Anne Troy

It sounds like your hyperlinks are created using formulas?
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"KJ" wrote in message
I have a column of data in which each entry is a hyperlink. When I sort

the
data, the hyperlink stays in the cell and the text is sorted, so the text

in
the new cells doesn't match the hyperlink.

Erik

How to maintain hyperlink when sorting data?

I'm having the exact same problem--did you find a way around it??

Erik