-   -   How can I hide letter in a cell? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/35868-how-can-i-hide-letter-cell.html)

Linds

How can I hide letter in a cell?

I am trying to hide a letter in a cell, and when the cell is filled in with
black, then have the letter appear. I am doing this on a reservation form.

Anne Troy

So make the text white? That way, if the cell is filled black, it'll show.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"Linds" wrote in message
I am trying to hide a letter in a cell, and when the cell is filled in

with
black, then have the letter appear. I am doing this on a reservation

form.

SVC

Changes the letter color to match the original cell color (e.g. white). When
the cell is filled with a color, you will be able to see a white letter. You
will still be able to see what is in the cell by looking at the formula bar.