-   -   How do I put a picture in excel with out using insert? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/35631-how-do-i-put-picture-excel-out-using-insert.html)

RFCahoon

How do I put a picture in excel with out using insert?

I'm trying to install a photo in an excel spread sheet, but I do not want it
showing all of the time. I would like to have it in a cell, which when the
cell is highlighted it appears, or some thing to that effect.

moi

Maybe this is an idea:
http://www.geocities.com/smplprgrsrc...utoPicture.zip

"RFCahoon" schreef in bericht
I'm trying to install a photo in an excel spread sheet, but I do not want
it
showing all of the time. I would like to have it in a cell, which when
the
cell is highlighted it appears, or some thing to that effect.

RFCahoon

"moi"
That is exactly what I want to do, but I am still unable to figure out how
it was done. Can you give me more help? thanks

"moi" wrote:

Maybe this is an idea:
http://www.geocities.com/smplprgrsrc...utoPicture.zip

"RFCahoon" schreef in bericht
I'm trying to install a photo in an excel spread sheet, but I do not want
it
showing all of the time. I would like to have it in a cell, which when
the
cell is highlighted it appears, or some thing to that effect.

Norman Jones

Hi RF,

See the techniques used by JE McGimpsey at:

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html

---
Regards,
Norman

"RFCahoon" wrote in message
I'm trying to install a photo in an excel spread sheet, but I do not want
it
showing all of the time. I would like to have it in a cell, which when
the
cell is highlighted it appears, or some thing to that effect.

Debra Dalgleish

You can insert a picture in a cell comment. There are instructions he

http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments02.html#Picture

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List