-   -   how do I step thru a macro for troubleshooting ? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/3553-how-do-i-step-thru-macro-troubleshooting.html)

chrisq

how do I step thru a macro for troubleshooting ?

I am new to macros in Excel. I cannot find any documentation on how to go
thru a macro step - by - step to check where a problem may be.

Peo Sjoblom

Press alt + F11 to open the VBE, find your macro in the project pane to the
left, double click, now press F8 overe and over again or press alt + F8,
select the macro and choose step into and then keep pressing F8

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom