-   -   How do I find skuo11.cab on preinstalled software? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/35329-how-do-i-find-skuo11-cab-preinstalled-software.html)

EVEN

How do I find skuo11.cab on preinstalled software?

When opening EXCEL, getting this error "File SKUO11.CAB not found", it tells
me to search and I cannot find it. My software was preinstalled. How do I fix
this problem? Please help!

Debra Dalgleish

The information in the following thread may help you:

http://groups.google.ca/group/micros...99226eb27cf611

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

sigita

How do I find skuo11.cab on preinstalled software?

e: How do I find skuo11.cab on preinstalled software?

George Nicholson

How do I find skuo11.cab on preinstalled software?

See if
http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/Sho...eID=1&PageID=0

or

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/896866

is of any help.

HTH,

"sigita" wrote in message
. ..
e: How do I find skuo11.cab on preinstalled software?

ahmed el shami

How do I find skuo11.cab on preinstalled software?

need this missing file

hans dijkstra

How do I find skuo11.cab on preinstalled software?

how I find SKUO11.CAB on preinstalled software

Larry Mahaffey

How do I find skuo11.cab on preinstalled software?

Go into Registry Editor (Start, Run, "regedit"). Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,
Software, Microsoft, Office, 11.0, Delivery. There should be only 1
directory under Delivery, which is your DownloadCode Select that directory.
On the right side of the screen, right-click on CDCache. Change the value to
0.

sasha nikol

How do I find skuo11.cab on preinstalled software?

help

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/10349675.aspx

Raul Ramirez

How do I find skuo11.cab on preinstalled software?

i need install excel program or software

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/10349675.aspx

ShaneDevenshire

How do I find skuo11.cab on preinstalled software?

Hi,

You probably need the original installation disk (CD).

Try googling "skuo11.cab"

There's a lot of discussion on this.
--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"unknown" wrote:

Herbert Fountain

How do I find skuo11.cab on preinstalled software?

how to find

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/10349675.aspx