-   -   Chart width as a variable (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/35309-chart-width-variable.html)

ErictheFerrit

Chart width as a variable

I want to create a chart in which there are two numerical variables, one
would be height and one would be width. Could someone please let me know
how to do this? Thanks a lot.

--
ErictheFerrit
ErictheFerrit's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25228

Jon Peltier

Eric -

Put the desired horizontal variable (width?) in one column, and the
corresponding vertical variable (height?) into the next column. Select
this data, start the chart wizard (Standard toolbar, the button that
looks like a little chart, or Insert menu Chart). In step 1 choose an
XY Scatter chart type, then proceed through the rest of the wizard.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services