ExcelBanter

-   -   Crash (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/35191-crash.html)

martin July 13th 05 08:28 PM

Crash

I have a windows 98SE box that every time I click to start excel it either
freezes up or gives blue screen. I have run repair from add/remove programs.
No help. Any ideas. (Excel is part of office XP)

Thank you,

Anne Troy July 13th 05 08:37 PM

Try troubleshooting Excel:

~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

Dave Peterson July 13th 05 09:36 PM

And some more reading...

Chip Pearson has some notes on how to diagnose startup errors at:

And Jan Karel Pieterse has more notes at:
http://www.jkp-ads.com/Articles/StartupProblems.htm