silverthorn1999

Default How do I preview my Excel files before opening them?

When you go to excel, open box, tools button, there is a selection for
"preview", which brings up a second screen. Then when you click on any file,
it should show you a preview, and you can keep selecting files to find the
one you want. Well, everyone of my excel files says "Preview not
available". Does anyone know how I can change this???
Chip Pearson

For a preview to work, the file must be saved with a preview
picture. From the File menu, choose Properties, then choose the
Summary tab, and check the "Save preview picture" checkbox.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson