-   -   microsoft outlook unable to perform operation - send = receive. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/35026-microsoft-outlook-unable-perform-operation-send-%3D-receive.html)

heibner

microsoft outlook unable to perform operation - send = receive.

My microsoft ouylook has started giving me a message "microsoft unable to
perform this operation" when I an trying to use the send and receive
function.Help please.

Gordon

"heibner" wrote in message
My microsoft ouylook has started giving me a message "microsoft unable to
perform this operation" when I an trying to use the send and receive
function.Help please.

Try posting in an OUTLOOK group - this one is for EXCEL - as in the title.

Sheeeesh!