-   -   Macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/3499-macro.html)

Greta

Macro

I have created a macro where I copy a selected row in one sheet and paste the
row in an other sheet. My problem is to paste the rows below each other and
not in the same row over again. Is there a command who tells [range("A2" or
next empty below)] or something similar?
If anyone understands my confusing question and has an answer for this I
would be very greatful.

hi,
After the select sheet command add this
from the top...
range("a1").end(xldown).offsest(1,0)
but you have to have a solid column of data in column A
and more that 1 row of data. otherwide you will get an
error
or from the bottom
Range(A65000).end(xlup).offset(1,0)

.