-   -   Function that Returns Worksheet Name (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/34890-function-returns-worksheet-name.html)

Moset

Function that Returns Worksheet Name

I could have sworn there was a function that returns the Worksheet name.
Similar to how NOW() returns the current date and time. Does it exist? What
is it?

I'm using Excell Professional 2003

JE McGimpsey

See

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/formu..._function.html

In article ,
"Moset" wrote:

I could have sworn there was a function that returns the Worksheet name.
Similar to how NOW() returns the current date and time. Does it exist? What
is it?

I'm using Excell Professional 2003

bj

in 2002 there is a =Cells("filename")

"Moset" wrote:

I could have sworn there was a function that returns the Worksheet name.
Similar to how NOW() returns the current date and time. Does it exist? What
is it?

I'm using Excell Professional 2003

Barb Reinhardt

=MID(CELL("filename",A1),SEARCH("]",CELL("filename",A1))+1,LEN(CELL("filename",A 1))-SEARCH("]",CELL("filename",A1)))

Have Fun!