-   -   Excel 2003, It wont print in landscape format (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/34877-excel-2003-wont-print-landscape-format.html)

STEVE665

Excel 2003, It wont print in landscape format

I have recently loaded Office 2003.
However, Excel runs Ok, but I have noticed that it will not view or print in
Landscape format. Even if you have a previous saved document from excel 2002
in landscape format, Excel 2003 will not show this document in Landscape mode.
Can somebody assist..?

DNA

From my experience, when there's something going on with print preview,
printing, etc. it usually has to do with the print driver, I or someone
else has loaded.

HTH