-   -   Best template to inventory toy collection w/pictures included (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/34602-best-template-inventory-toy-collection-w-pictures-included.html)

malextwo

Best template to inventory toy collection w/pictures included

For my "Matchbox" toy car collection, I would like to have a document that I
could pull up that includes "questions to answer" (purchase date, price,
etc.). I would fill in the blanks, add pictures, "save" it, and eventually
create a cd and book, for both my pleasure, and insurance purposes. Is there
a template already in existence (word? excel?), and what should this novice
do? Thanks, Michael

Anne Troy

Hi, Michael. Perhaps you could alter this Access database to suit your
needs. The pictures are not stored in it, which will keep your actual
database size to a minimum. It's called MyPictureBook. You could change some
of the labels to suit your needs. If there's a password in it at all (I
don't recall), then the password will be pumpkin.
http://www.theofficeexperts.com/down...ccessDownloads

~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com