-   -   resizing row height automatically? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/34441-resizing-row-height-automatically.html)

Gumby

resizing row height automatically?

I have information coming into cells from 5 different sheets. My row height
varies from row to row. Its constantly being updated so I would like it to
resize the row automatically.

How can I accomplish this?

DNA

Just curious, "how" is it coming in (i.e., from what other application or
file type)?

Gumby

No different file types. Just seperate sheets for each day. Formula looks like:

='Monday'!B9&CHAR(10)&'Tuesday'!B9&CHAR(10)&'Wedne sday'!B9&CHAR(10)&'Thursday'!B9&CHAR(10)&'Friday'! B9

But not every row will have 5 lines of text all the time, so I was trying to
find a way to make it resize the height automatically.