-   -   filter data from 10+workbooks and display in separate workbook? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/34416-filter-data-10-workbooks-display-separate-workbook.html)

crush

filter data from 10+workbooks and display in separate workbook?

I have several workbooks to maintain and I want to be able to gather
information from all of them and filter them by different criteria. For
example, searching through all the workbooks, display only the rows that
contain the word "Item".

Is this possible? and How?

Dave Peterson

Maybe you could combine all the data into one giant worksheet and do the filter
from there.

Ron de Bruin has some sample code at:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm

--