-   -   MS Query cannot find tables in Access database (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/34241-ms-query-cannot-find-tables-access-database.html)

Dennis Cheung

MS Query cannot find tables in Access database

I tried to linked an Access table by MS query, but it prompted me it cannot
find any tables. The Access data base is located in E drive. After I move the
data base to my document, it can be linked. Then I tried if it works in C
drive, but it couldn't.
Other database in E and C drive can be linked. But new database cannot be
linked
I had checked authorities, I had full control to all folders and sub
folders. I had reinstalled MS Office, it didn't work.
Is it the problem in Access or MS Qrery or Excel?

--
Dennis Cheung