-   -   Custom toolbar button icons (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/34240-custom-toolbar-button-icons.html)

leaftye - ExcelForums.com

Custom toolbar button icons

How do you make & use them? I want more than the ~30 standard
icons.

Eugene

Bernie Deitrick

Eugene,

You can rt-click on a commandbar, choose "Customize" then rt-click on your button and choose "Edit
Image" The icon editor will open, and you can change the icon. The icon will then be stored along
with your toolbar settings in your .xlb file.

IF you need to share your icon, then other steps need to be taken.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"leaftye - ExcelForums.com" wrote in message
How do you make & use them? I want more than the ~30 standard
icons.

Eugene

leaftye - ExcelForums.com

That did it, thanks! I swear, that option was invisible to me. I
knew it was there, but my eyes refused to see it. I need more
coffee...

Eugene