-   -   Howdo I stop the pop-up 'Euro Value' appearing when I open Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/34204-howdo-i-stop-pop-up-euro-value-appearing-when-i-open-excel.html)

brendan02

Howdo I stop the pop-up 'Euro Value' appearing when I open Excel?

The 'Euro Value' pop up window appears every time I open Excel. I can kill it
by pressing the 'X' box in the top right of the window but I can't figure out
how to stop it appearing in the first place. It's a nuisance. Anybody know
how to deactivate it? Thx.

Jim Rech

Maybe your have Euro Currency Tools selected under Tools, Add-ins?

--
Jim
"brendan02" wrote in message
| The 'Euro Value' pop up window appears every time I open Excel. I can kill
it
| by pressing the 'X' box in the top right of the window but I can't figure
out
| how to stop it appearing in the first place. It's a nuisance. Anybody know
| how to deactivate it? Thx.

brendan02

Thanks Jim, that seems to have cured it. Cheers Brendan

"brendan02" wrote in message
| The 'Euro Value' pop up window appears every time I open Excel. I can kill
it
| by pressing the 'X' box in the top right of the window but I can't figure
out
| how to stop it appearing in the first place. It's a nuisance. Anybody know
| how to deactivate it? Thx.

jonjon

Howdo I stop the pop-up 'Euro Value' appearing when I open Exc

I have been all over trying to get rid of euro value. Not just the annoying
pop-up but the tool bar icons as well. I was deleting the macro but everytime
excel started it tried to load it and I had to be careful to not allow it...
I was about to do something to ini file... excel help doesn't answer the
question on how to eliminate this.

SUPER THANKS FOR DIRECTING ME TO THE SOLUTION
--
jonjon