-   -   Activating cell in a file (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/34164-activating-cell-file.html)

Roger

Activating cell in a file

In Excel 5 I could use Ctrl K and that would take me to the part of the file
that was named K. Is there a simple system like this in Excel 2002?

Any suggestions would be appreciated,

Roger

Norman Jones

Hi Roger,

F5 function key | Select a named range \ OK

---
Regards,
Norman

"Roger" wrote in message
In Excel 5 I could use Ctrl K and that would take me to the part of the
file that was named K. Is there a simple system like this in Excel 2002?

Any suggestions would be appreciated,

Roger

Roger

Hi Norman, thanks for your suggestion which could be helpful if I don't find
something as simple as my Ctrl K was for a the named range K as I usually
have a large number of macros in some files.

Thanks,

Roger