-   -   Pivot Table Question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/34104-pivot-table-question.html)

chance2motor

Pivot Table Question

Is it possible to automate pivot tables???
I am trying to make an input page that will pivot information from my sheet
of data inbetween certain dates specified on the input page instead of having
to go and highlight the information for the pivot table.
Can anyone help with this??????

Nick Hodge

If, for example you date is a row field in the pivot, right-click on the
heading for the date and select 'group and outline'. Enter the 'starting at'
date and 'finish at' date. The 'auto' checkboxes will be un-checked
automatically when you change these.

You pivot will now reflect only those dates

--
HTH
Nick Hodge