-   -   How to stop the cursor moving the whole excel worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/34022-how-stop-cursor-moving-whole-excel-worksheet.html)

Nigel Buchanan

How to stop the cursor moving the whole excel worksheet

If I press the cursor arrows the whole worksheet moves. I only want to mve
to the next cell

Anne Troy

Hit the Scroll Lock button on your keyboard.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"Nigel Buchanan" <Nigel wrote in message
If I press the cursor arrows the whole worksheet moves. I only want to

mve
to the next cell

KL

you probably have the ScrollLock activated (there must be a light at the
right side of the keyboard) - press ScrollLock key on your keyboard again.

Regards,
KL