-   -   how to display single database records into forms for printing (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/33892-how-display-single-database-records-into-forms-printing.html)

need help

how to display single database records into forms for printing

I have info stored in a csv format, viewable by excel. I want to take each
individual record of that database and put it into a form suitable for
printing. And then print each record.

I will also need to do this on a regular basis, using data in the same
format, but with different numbers of records in each database.

Is there an easy way to do this?

Anne Troy

It's called Mail Merge:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/m...osoft_word.htm