-   -   View Workbook Links (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/3383-view-workbook-links.html)

bill_morgan_3333

View Workbook Links

Friends,

When I am in a workbook that is linked to other workbooks, how can I easily
view what other workbooks the open workbook is linked to?

Thanks ...

Norman Jones

Hi Bill,

Try downloading Bill Manville's freely downloadable FINDLINK.XLA addin
from:

http://www.oaltd.co.uk/mvp

---
Regards,
Norman

"bill_morgan_3333" wrote in
message ...
Friends,

When I am in a workbook that is linked to other workbooks, how can I
easily
view what other workbooks the open workbook is linked to?

Thanks ...

bill_morgan_3333

I'm on my way there now. Thanks ...