-   -   Excel startup-compile error in hidden module: ApplicationEventHan. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/3382-excel-startup-compile-error-hidden-module-applicationeventhan.html)

[email protected]

Excel startup-compile error in hidden module: ApplicationEventHan.

All of a sudden I am getting an error on Excel startup. The error is a
Microsoft Visual Basic message that says, "compile error in hidden module:
ApplicationEventHandler"

I have no idea where this is coming from or why. It does not appear to
effect anything that I do in Excel.

Any ideas?

pd