-   -   Hyperlink from one sheet to the hyperlink on another (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/33763-hyperlink-one-sheet-hyperlink-another.html)

AO

Hyperlink from one sheet to the hyperlink on another

I want to click on a hyperlink on sheet1 and have it open a hyperlink on
sheet2, rather than just going to the cell reference on sheet2.

I can't work out how to do it. Does anyone have any ideas?

AO

Griff

I want to click on a hyperlink on sheet1 and have it open a hyperlink on
sheet2, rather than just going to the cell reference on sheet2.

I can't work out how to do it. Does anyone have any ideas?

Why not include an optional second hyperlink on sheet 1 which goes straight
to the point that the hyperlink on sheet 2 is directed?

Griff

AO

The idea is that all of the data is pasted as links. So that when the data
on sheet1 is updated the data on sheet2 is also updated. I want to do the
same with a column of hyperlinks but I don't want to open the original sheet
if at all possible.