-   -   hiding gridlines in selected cell areas (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/33577-hiding-gridlines-selected-cell-areas.html)

Nong

hiding gridlines in selected cell areas

How do I hide the gridlines in the selected cell area eg. from a1 to c5?

nika

Select your desired area and colour fill white

--
nika
nika's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=15360

Hank Scorpio

On Sat, 2 Jul 2005 17:49:10 -0700, "Nong"
wrote:

How do I hide the gridlines in the selected cell area eg. from a1 to c5?

You can't. But what you CAN do is format those cells with a white cell
shading pattern (that is, a white background). That way you won't have
any gridlines showing in the area unless you add borders.

Hank Scorpio
scorpionet who hates spam is at iprimus.com.au (You know what to do.)
* Please keep all replies in this Newsgroup. Thanks! *