-   -   removing the word (blank) from pivot table cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/33569-removing-word-blank-pivot-table-cells.html)

[email protected]

removing the word (blank) from pivot table cells

I generated a pivot table in an excel spreadsheet.
Is there any way to instruct excel not to show the word (blank) in
blank cells?
Thanks

Debra Dalgleish

Select the cell that contains (blank), and type a space character.

Or, if you don't want to include the data for blanks, click the dropdown
arrow on the field heading, and remove the check mark from (blank).

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Dave Peterson

You may even want to get Debra Dalgleish's addin.
http://www.contextures.com/xlPivotAddIn.html
Features described he
http://www.contextures.com/xlPivotAddIn02.html