-   -   How do I import external data populate rows instead of columns. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/33515-how-do-i-import-external-data-populate-rows-instead-columns.html)

KWE39

How do I import external data populate rows instead of columns.

I am trying to find a workaround to a previous problem that involves a column
limitation of 256. If I create a delimited text or csv file 256 fields is
there any way I can import the values and populate the rows instead of the
columns? That way I could bring in my data.