-   -   How can I print a different header on each page of an Excel Sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/33287-how-can-i-print-different-header-each-page-excel-sheet.html)

Fatrad

How can I print a different header on each page of an Excel Sheet

I have a worksheet that has multiple pages, and I need a different header on
each page. What is the easy way to set this up?

DNA

My thinking is it would have to be VBA code of some sort. The current
header and footer options are under PAGE setup; hence this affect the
workbook and net a specific worksheet.

Good luck.

Ron de Bruin

Hi Fatrad