-   -   Trying to Open Tools in Word closes program (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/33273-trying-open-tools-word-closes-program.html)

MickeyDavis

Trying to Open Tools in Word closes program

We have recently upgraded to a Roaming Profile System at our office. We have
an employee that can't open Tools from the menu in Word. The program closes
and askes if you want to send the data to Microsoft. I logged off her
account and logged on mine and I am able to access the Tools menu using the
same computer in each instance. This says to me that it's a profile problem,
but I have no idea what the solution would be. I have tried doing a repair
and reinstalling. Neither of these solutions worked. Any other ideas? Thanks

DNA

I think I would completely remove the program, reboot the PC and then do
another fresh install.

HTH

Dave Peterson

I think I'd post in an MSWord newsgroup.

--

Dave Peterson