kza40381

Default Export/link a course schedule from excel into calendar format

Is it possible to export or link an excel spreadsheet which contains
start and finish dates of scheduled courses to an excel calendar template or
another program so we could have an electronic calendar? I can import into
MSProject, but licensing too expensive and no one in my group has MSProject.