-   -   retaining fonts when placing excel worksheet into pagemaker? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/33036-retaining-fonts-when-placing-excel-worksheet-into-pagemaker.html)

parrydise

retaining fonts when placing excel worksheet into pagemaker?

I am currently placing excel worksheets into Pagemaker software. I am having
particular trouble with retaining the fonts in the text cells. When it
appears in pagemaker the spacing is wierd and the numbers eg.(12/8) are
crammed together. I used excel 2003. I am not a pagemaker wizard soooooooooo
please help.
Cindy

Anne Troy

I think PageMaker will let you Edit--Paste special--as a picture, won't
it? Sorry, it's been a long time...
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com