need helpful advice

Default File Association

I opened a file in .xls and accidently checked the "always use selected
program". Now I realize .xls is the worng program to use. I tried to right
click to "Open With" but I only have the "open" option.

HELP!
Anne Troy

Depending on your operating system, holding the Shift key while
right-clicking should give you the Open With option.
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"need helpful advice" wrote in