-   -   How can I check if data in external data range is changed after re (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/3272-how-can-i-check-if-data-external-data-range-changed-after-re.html)

Ruud

How can I check if data in external data range is changed after re

I exported an external data range from an webpage into an EXCEL document.
With the refresh button I can refresh the data, but:

How can I check if data in external data range is changed after refresh.

Depending on if data is changed or not, other actions must be executed.

Product: Microsoft Office Excel 2003 SP1