-   -   How do you control scroll rate when click and drag to select cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/32416-how-do-you-control-scroll-rate-when-click-drag-select-cell.html)

rbperrie

How do you control scroll rate when click and drag to select cell

When I have multiple spreadsheets open I only have a few rows of each sheet
visible. When I click and drag to select multiple rows I'm OK if I only
select rows that are visible. If I contiue to drag to select additiional rows
the automatic scroll is extremely fast such that I can't control my
selection. Is there a way to adjust the scroll rate when selecting multiple
rows beyond what's visible?

David

?B?cmJwZXJyaWU=?= wrote

When I have multiple spreadsheets open I only have a few rows of each
sheet visible. When I click and drag to select multiple rows I'm OK if
I only select rows that are visible. If I contiue to drag to select
additiional rows the automatic scroll is extremely fast such that I
can't control my selection. Is there a way to adjust the scroll rate
when selecting multiple rows beyond what's visible?

Do it without dragging:
click first row
scroll to last desire row
Shift-click