-   -   Data Validation (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/32291-data-validation.html)

Hardy03

Data Validation

In cell A1 users are required to enter either 0,1 or 2. Firstly how do I make
this cell only accept these values and secondly, if they enter 1 (not 0 or 2)
I need B1 to become a listbox, listing two options.
Can anyone help please

swatsp0p

What do you want to happen to B1 if, after the list box is created, the
user changes the value in A1 to either 0 or 2? Remove the list box,
change the values or just leave it alone?

--
swatsp0p

swatsp0p's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=15101
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=381897

Hardy03

I would like B1 to be blank if they put a 0 or 2 in A1