-   -   Pasting mutiple paragraph text into a single cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/32112-pasting-mutiple-paragraph-text-into-single-cell.html)

Peter Wells

Pasting mutiple paragraph text into a single cell

I want to cut and paste text that contains multiple paragraphs into a single
cell. By default excel puts each paragraph into a separate cell forming a
column of entries.

TIA

Peter

Dave Peterson

You didn't like the response you on Monday to your post in .excel???

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/mic...c1e2e63fe18eaf

or...

http://tinyurl.com/bpu5d

--

Dave Peterson

Peter Wells

Thanks for the reply, I wasn't able to find my original post to check for
replies!! I couldn't search for my original mail by author and wasn't too
sure which Excel newsgroup it was in. The solution is fine, a little
cumbersome - shame there's not an option on pasting to force it into a single
cell but a lot better than the manual process I was using.

Thanks again,

Peter