-   -   insert a table in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/3198-insert-table-excel.html)

Phil1723

insert a table in excel

how do I put a table into excel that stays on screen even when you scroll up
or down i.e what you are scrolling scrolls behind or along side the table

Gord Dibben

Phil

Investigate the use of WindowNew Window then ArrangeVertical to have two
windows side by each.

Your table in one of them and whatever else in the other.

Only other thing I could think of would be a Modeless UserForm or similar.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 09:43:09 -0800, "Phil1723"
wrote:

how do I put a table into excel that stays on screen even when you scroll up
or down i.e what you are scrolling scrolls behind or along side the table

phil1723

This reply was helpful although whatever data I put in the first window also
appeared in the second window So at the minute I am still trying to find a
way around this.

"Phil1723" wrote:

how do I put a table into excel that stays on screen even when you scroll up
or down i.e what you are scrolling scrolls behind or along side the table

RagDyeR

Fine !

SO, ... now just scroll one of the windows, and the other will remain
static!

RD