-   -   Print area will only go up to 101 pages (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/31891-print-area-will-only-go-up-101-pages.html)

Martc

Print area will only go up to 101 pages

I have a document which I want to seperate using the set print are function.
When I get to page 101 and add another print area (the next page) it adds it
to page 101.

Can I only have 101 pages or is there a way around this?

Any help would be appreciated.
Martin

Dave Peterson

Maybe just inserting a new page break would be enough.

Select the cell
Insert|page break.

--

Dave Peterson