-   -   Change colour of worksheet tabs in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/31886-change-colour-worksheet-tabs-excel.html)

GlynH

Change colour of worksheet tabs in Excel

Is it possible to change the colour of the worksheet tabs in Excel ?
I would like to colour these to highlight certain sheets within the workbook.

Phil Wales

Yes-
Click on tab sheet...Right Mouse Tab Colour...

choose your colour
and Volia

"GlynH" wrote:

Is it possible to change the colour of the worksheet tabs in Excel ?
I would like to colour these to highlight certain sheets within the workbook.

Barb R.

Right click on the TAB name and TAB COLOR is an option.

"GlynH" wrote:

Is it possible to change the colour of the worksheet tabs in Excel ?
I would like to colour these to highlight certain sheets within the workbook.

Tom Ogilvy

In xl2002 and later you can right click on the tab and select tab colour.
Not supported in earlier versions.

Tom Ogilvy

"GlynH" wrote in message
Is it possible to change the colour of the worksheet tabs in Excel ?
I would like to colour these to highlight certain sheets within the

workbook.

WALNUT

My xcell 2000 program does no show " Tab Colour " in the format section same
problem when right click on Tab Sheet

"GlynH" wrote:

Is it possible to change the colour of the worksheet tabs in Excel ?
I would like to colour these to highlight certain sheets within the workbook.

Gord Dibben

Walnut

Colored tabs were introduced in Excel 2002(Office XP)

Gord Dibben Excel MVP