-   -   Auto installing software (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/31844-auto-installing-software.html)

luke

Auto installing software

I have an excel workbook that models the performance of a domestic wind
turbine system. it's got active x controls and calls some images from a
separate folder. At present the whole lot is on my desktop but I need to
put it on a CD as a finished product. Can anyone recommend some software
that will install the workbook (and image folder) from a CD to the users
Program files folder or similar. Free ware or shareware would be nice!!
I've had a rudimentary search on the web but I haven't found much.

thanks, luke

--
luke
luke's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=21401

Bob Phillips

Take a look at FreeExtractor http://www.disoriented.com/FreeExtractor/

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"luke" wrote in message

I have an excel workbook that models the performance of a domestic wind
turbine system. it's got active x controls and calls some images from a
separate folder. At present the whole lot is on my desktop but I need to
put it on a CD as a finished product. Can anyone recommend some software
that will install the workbook (and image folder) from a CD to the users
Program files folder or similar. Free ware or shareware would be nice!!
I've had a rudimentary search on the web but I haven't found much.

thanks, luke

--
luke
luke's Profile: