Juan Angel

Default Microsoft Excel 2003 and Hyperion Retrieve with Excel 2000.

I am a user of Hyperion Retrieve with excel 2000 and recently we changed to
Office 2003, but Hyperion Retrieve still use Excel 2000.

Some files which are linked from files updated into retrieve lose their data
values (which are into formulas) when are opened into Excel 2003.

I know that every file saved in other version is updated when is opened in
Excel 2003, although choose "don't update", but anybody knows if there is any
trick for save this file into retrieve with version 2003 or any other way
that could make my life more easy; my last option is copy and past value but
there are many, many formulas.....

Kassie

Hi Juan

Have you tried saqving it as a 2000 spreadsheet from 2003? File|Save As,
then select the correct format (Excel 2000)in the "Save as type" box